Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Connection Failed

Discussion on Silkroad Connection Failed within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad Connection Failed

hi guys...

after 10 min i was login.. then i made pvp.. and then i got a dc...

i think hm ****.. then i try to start the luncher... but then "server is under inspection.." but it isnt a inspection...and when i try to start with loader...i come a error .... and joymax home page dont work too ;(

what i have to do now?!?

i wanna play now

thx....
Old 06/30/2009, 15:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Maybe try reinstalling?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
error failed connection c.10 on vsro
06/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
help me guys the game was working perfect and then after a while it gave me this error i donot know why
error failed connection c.10 on vsro
06/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
help me guys the game was working perfect and then after a while it gave me this error i donot know why help plz
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?
SBot Error - Connection failed
07/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
For some reason i cant connect to the botserver when im trying to login with my sbot account .. but it works at my friend. So i just want to ask if theres a solution for this or does anyone get the same error. I cant connect to their homepage though .. well. Help me ^^""
connection failed
04/02/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
i just finished downloading the BMR patch, when i opened the mini launcher it says after awhile connection failed, any1 Knows how to fix? im dying to play the BMR ryt please help...tnx