Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character Invisable?

Discussion on Character Invisable? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Character Invisable?

when ever i log in my character dont show up, does anybody else get this?
Old 06/24/2009, 03:27   #2

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,751
Just keep on trying. A lot of times the server is under high stress from how many connections it manages now and as a result, your character data packet is clogged up and delayed. Wait a few minutes for it to show up before restarting the client and trying again.

With the captcha system gone now, the login servers are constantly getting hammered with login requests packets. This was not possible when the captcha system was in place due to the login process. While it was an inconvenience, it did prevent everyone from spamming login packets until they got in.

Also, always be sure you are logging into the right server with the account you are using. Sometimes it is easy to select the wrong server and it's an empty account. I've done that a few times without even realizing it.
Old 06/24/2009, 16:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
Maybe you just dont got a char lol