Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ksro - No Start Button

Discussion on Ksro - No Start Button within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ksro - No Start Button

yesterday i played silkroad normally, but today i cant see a 'start button'. I did reinstall, i off my firewall and antyvir and it still don't work. Some1 have the same problem?
Old 06/16/2009, 19:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
and thats why i quit ksro few years ago lol xD
dunno why man
Old 06/16/2009, 19:45   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
IP block maybe?Cause you know they don`t want foreigners in their servers.
I can`t think of any other answer,you`ve already done everything I could have suggested.
Old 06/16/2009, 20:29   #4

Huh, maybe. When i plvl many Korean players still ks. When i go to other place they still follow ;|. I will change my ip.
Old 06/16/2009, 21:27   #5

Maybe u got IP, and need to use Proxy now, but even if u change ur IP by a proxy, ur char name if its in english letters they still will ks u xD
Old 06/16/2009, 21:32   #6

how can i change ip by a proxy?
Old 06/17/2009, 12:04   #7

use a proxy program...Google it "Proxy programs" and then to change IP google "Proxy IPs"
Old 06/18/2009, 06:57   #8

Hello all,

What shall I do if start button of cSRO doesn't appear?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[XP] Den Start Button ändern
03/04/2010 - Tutorials - 19 Replies
Windows XP -Wie ändere ich das, was unten links im Start Button steht?- Guten Morgen liebe Community ich dachte ma ich poste wieder ein Tutorial ^.^ In diesem geht es um den unten links bei Windows XP vorhandenem Start Button. Ich möchte euch in diesem Tutorial zeigen wie man ganz einfach anstatt das "Start" einen x beliebigen Text schreibt, wie z.B. "Metin2" oder "Gamer". Für dieses Tutorial benötigen wir nur folgendes Programm den ResHacker: Download
SRO Start Button
06/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
So my friend got problem with start button...(he's too stupid to post own thread lol...)When he runs sro start button won't appear.He tried everything.He went to silkroad official site and then tried and it didn't worked.He tried on ecsro and same problem.Problem may be in his connection?idk. Don't post run sro and wait few minutes couz he tried it already.
Start Button
05/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
mabye it has allredy been asked.. but i cant see the start button.. i tryed to reinstall with the anti virus closed, the firewall desactivated.. still cant get it right. someone can help?
Help Start Button
04/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Everytime i start up SRO the start button doesnt appear and i checkd joymax website for a fix and they said it was a firewall but i dont have a firewall and my client version is v1.180 and i saw somewhere that the client version was 1.184 so im guessin the my so called firewall is blocking it from updating and i need some help
start button
04/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi all from the latest 10 hours, wen i open the game. every time the start button dont appeard. end sometimes is says, the server is upgradein or somting like this. i dont know waht to do, plizz somone help mi (wen this hapend before wen i was log in to silkroad site its fix this problem) but now nothing help, even reinstall of the game not fix it. i hev a primium, end i loss this time im sory if my english is not good.