Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

an sro logging tool?

Discussion on an sro logging tool? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
an sro logging tool?

want to know if there is a tool that tells you how much xp/sp you have gotten like in the last hour or whatever. not a bot withthe function on it. just that. so I know if I'm getting good SP in pfarm and how much I'm getting an hour. help anyone? ty
Old 05/09/2009, 04:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
try botmon
its from nubecoder.com

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dc before logging in
07/20/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
amf naddc ako pag katapos lumabas nung loading... any idea/tips kung bakit ako naddc?
Logging in
10/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I've tried to login so many times with .28-.30 ips. All are taking hours. I am going to buy premium but I need to login first to actually get it after I buy it which is taking forever. So how do I login faster and how do you all do it?
Logging in with SM
05/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
This is a tutorial on how to connect relatively easily with iSRO Bot and Softmod. It's very simple there isnt anything to it really Step 1 Open up 2 Silkroad Online Clients. Step 2 Enter your username and password on one of them and click connect. Step 3 Now enter the code that appears on the screen and click "Confirm"