Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot mediapatcher issue

Discussion on Agbot mediapatcher issue within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot mediapatcher issue

Alright did evrything what rev6.com says...so i botted for like 1 day ... the day after start up sro client ..and screen gives me "server is undergoing inspections and updates" bla bla bla... now the issue is the mediapatcher ..most people say you have to de-patch and pach again ...it could work ..but it gives me the same screen form server is undergoing inspections ...Please help?!?!?!?!
Old 04/27/2009, 13:56   #2

Download a new mediapatcher (You might have to DL a whole new agbot, but you're just going to use the new mediapatcher, so you can throw all of the new agbot stuff away).

Then unpatch your old mediapatcher. Replace the old mediapatcher with the new one. Then patch up.

I'm not sure if this will work or not, but I whenever I have a problem like the one you're having, I use this solution and it usually works. Hope I helped.
Old 04/28/2009, 02:12   #3

Or just use Loader, it's a lot easier.
Old 07/28/2011, 01:14   #4

the mediapatcher problem is ******* me off. along with the fact I cant find a multi client that works for ****.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need help...when setting up AGBOT the mediapatcher
08/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi guyz...guyz when i have extracted the agbot package into a folder the next step is you open mediapatcher.exe and pach to the pk2 file in sro folder, right?....i tryed opening the mediapatcher is comes up with an error saying the it cannot find a specific file, device, path etc.... what can i do? i tred to copy the file into the sro folder it wouldn't let me do it (another error) im using windows xp sp3. hope that help... all answers are appreciated :) thnks
AGbot issue
09/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
why does my agbot doesnt train when i have sro maximized, but it trains perfectly when sro is minimized?
Vista and Agbot issue
09/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Ok, I run xp and my agbot runs awesome, no probs. I have a friend who has Vista, when agbot.exe is hit, it opens then closes fast. All libraryfiles were put into C:\Windows\System32 (windows runs from C) and All OCX files were installed and registered. Reading the fix for that prob tells only to do that, then they assume its fixed. But he still has the same problem. Im not real familiar with Vista so I dont have the experience of messing with that operating system. Anyone else...
AgBot issue [error]
07/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Can someone start AgBot after update? I get error... http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/4893/32345873wd4 .jpg Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks.
Agbot wont show character even after mediapatcher
06/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I run nuconnector and then agbot and then sro_client. The problem is that it wont load my character data and then the agbot stops responding after i log into silkroad. Can anyone help me fix this? I reinstalled silkroad and ran registry cleaner and everything. It still won't work. :(