Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

murderer without status

Discussion on murderer without status within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
murderer without status

hi. i am asking if the warlocks debufs and curse status line can help you making the mobs at which a bot grinds kill him? and if they do do you take or not that murderer status? i am asking because i might be tempted to make a level 50 warlock and get him wherever i grind to clean the area of bots. so anyone can answer please?
Old 04/25/2009, 23:27   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
doublethread
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to skip murderer mode?
09/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hello, so i wanna know if there is a trick or something to skip the red name mode or murderer mode??
murderer without status
04/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hi. i am asking if the warlocks debufs and curse status line can help you making the mobs at which a bot grinds kill him? and if they do do you take or not that murderer status? i am asking because i might be tempted to make a level 50 warlock and get him wherever i grind to clean the area of bots. so anyone can answer please? sorry the thread in SRO ask the experts, but got no answer and i tried here. this category is much more viewed.
How to get rid of murderer
02/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Today i killed someone and i got murderer status, it said Daily PK 3/15 Then i got killed 3 times and now it's Daily PK 0/15 but i'm still murderer. How do i get rid of it???
seen many chars murderer lately ? hacker...
10/19/2008 - SRO Private Server - 40 Replies
OK every1... WATCH OUT FOR ->"XxAvengerxX"<- Hes not scamming. hes Hacking! i know 17 people on my friend list hacked by him.. not scammed.. rlly hacked i dont know how but he pmed me, i dced. i noticed some1 whas on my acc
[request] cabal x-trap murderer
09/25/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 100 Replies
hey guys this guy did something to game guard for lineage 2 where he COMPLETELY REMOVED IT O_O i was wondering if that was possible for cabal x-trap =) edit by St!gmata: Post of the last site. Click the link and download the bypass for Cabal Thai and NA and thank him if it worked. Ty. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/920106-post43.htm l