Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to prevent sro in game disconnecting?

Discussion on how to prevent sro in game disconnecting? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to prevent sro in game disconnecting?

sro really easy to disconnect,is there any method to prevent disconnecting while playing the game?the no dc client only for login process of silkroad.
thx...
Old 04/21/2009, 19:12   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
buy premium ticket.
Old 04/21/2009, 19:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdx85 View Post
sro really easy to disconnect,is there any method to prevent disconnecting while playing the game?the no dc client only for login process of silkroad.
thx...
Well if you're referring to the past weeks, you can't do anything about those dc's since joymax had some server problems.
Else there aren't really programs to prevent you from dcing.
I'd recommend that you close unessesary stuff that just takes up ram and any programs that might interfere with your connection.
I don't experience any connection problems, haven't had a dc in 72 houres.
Old 04/22/2009, 01:40   #4

Ditto