Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

video~editor~for~hire

Discussion on video~editor~for~hire within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
video~editor~for~hire

BARCAE2015
I do believe that making a good video for a server is more or less 75% of the advertising of a server and it will bring more people.
Programs used?
payments?
i don't have certain prices but i do agree with the one who hired me on a certain price
time line for the video?
my time line will be about 2 days or 3 max
how to communicate or deal with me?
just add my skype or send me a message skype is in the spoiler ^_^
former works?
i've made a video for Legendary-online.com you can check it whenever you want
thanks for reading this thread i hope you didnt waste your time
Old 01/11/2013, 08:48   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Please create a post here:

Read the first one please and fulfill the needed points.

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
editor, video

Similar Threads Similar Threads
freelance video editor
08/03/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Tim Kent is offering exceptional post-production and video editing services and it is a free lance video. Tim Kent is committed to his client's 100% satisfaction and has a diligent professional. Tim can also providing your video by sourcing additional media such as stock video, stock imagery, royalty-free music, and professional narration.
Need for every gamer video Editor
06/18/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hi therer and i am sooooo lucky if this will start in here i have the cooler wallpaper every for every one:cool::cool::cool: http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/117/6 02e181eb91449408adae7753e7a2fcd/l.jpg Click To DOWNLAD and i will put new pic every day so what you like next?? 1:games wallpaper all in HD. 2:anime wallpapers HD.
[S] Video Editor
12/22/2011 - Call of Duty - 2 Replies
Aloha liebe epvper, Und zwar suche ich jemanden der mit Sony Vegas und Adobe After Effects umgehen kann und mit mir zusammen Clips bearbeitet oder jemanden der sie mir bearbeitet. Gedacht sind viele Projekte wie Montagen und OCE´s. Wird hier doch bestimmt jemanden geben der es kostenlos macht oder? :) Bei interesse bitte eine PM an mich. PS: Einzelheiten kann man ja per SKype etc klären :)
Suche Video Editor
06/14/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hi ich suche für eine Black Ops Sniper Montage einen sehr guten Editor. Die Montage sollte etwa 3-4 Minuten lang sein. Ich biete PSC oder eg Schreibt hier bitte rein, wielange ihr braucht, wieviel ihr wollt und am besten noch ein Beispielvideo
Best Video Editor
01/05/2010 - Off Topic - 11 Replies
ehm , hi xD i dont know if this is the right section to espone my "problem" i've tried sony vegas to modify a video of s4 legaue screened , exported in .avi good quality , but 3 minutes of video 760 mb . this is the problem , and this is what im asking is there a good video editor that export video in good quality and low mb ? ^^