Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

old chars and accounts

Discussion on old chars and accounts within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
old chars and accounts

hello all elitepvpers
i have a question for anyone who who is a SQL master...lol
anyways i need a query script that will delete inactive players chars and accounts that have not logged in say in like the last 90 days .

does anyone have a script like that or know how to do this ?
and yes i know about the clean shard and account script but i dont want to delete the active players only the inactive ones so i dont have a million inactive accounts to go through all the time to find the active ones so i can help them . so if anyone can help with this please let me know thanks

P.S. also i found a script awhile back that you could run inside the game through the GM commands that instantly deleted accounts but now i can not find it anywhere , anyone else have that one > thanks again

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT A FEW ACCOUNTS FOR BETTER ISRO CHARS
04/28/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
1. 120 Nuker Int S/S FF On Swsro2 D11+3 Sword FB D11+7 Shield FB D11+3 +5 Sos Protector Set D11+3 +5 Acessorys FB
looking for accounts with lvl 70+ chars
09/28/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
does someone have an/some account(s) with a char of lvl 70+ on them which they dont use anymore? i'd be happy if you would give it to me.
WTS alot of accounts :-D [EU 2] lvl 92+ chars^^
07/04/2010 - Archlord Trading - 25 Replies
first account: 92+ bersi Sold 92+ Knight SOLD 7x Swash Sold lvl 85+ ranger/ 77 ele --------------------> offer me in € the ranger is full realm have 5 ashtals left. luke, gaudius ring, spiral ring.
WTS: 2 Vip Accounts with High Chars!
02/06/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all, like the names says i am selling my 2 Vip Accounts in a bundle! Only for Cash! Well here we go! 1. Ign: oOchickaOo
WTT SJSRO ACCOUNTS (no chars) for ECSRO ACCOUNTS (chars+gold+items!)
06/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys if u need SJSRO accounts then im ur man! i have like 10 left and for every account the QQ to change the pw I want to trade them for ECSRO accounts with either high lvl chars or/and gold + good items ! if ur interested u may add me in msn also -> [email protected]