Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot hunting problem

Discussion on Agbot hunting problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Agbot hunting problem

Well to start of with. i have my bot set up as it should be i think..
its just wen i get to the hunting place the bot doesnt attack many mobs.. maybe like 1-2 every few mins nd the attack delay has been lowerd too..but sometimes if it attacks a pt mob it doesnt finish it off.. just stops half way through it...

anyone know how i could possibly fix this..?
Plz help. Thanks
Old 04/04/2009, 13:07   #2

Have you set your bots hunting spot? Try turning your bot off then on then try it. Also, have you tried setting which mobs the bot hunts? Good luck!
Old 04/05/2009, 08:51   #3

try updating the bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
agbot leaves hunting area
02/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
my character always seems to leave the hunting area with agbot and its really starting to annoy me. he's supposed to be attacking wing tribes but he keeps going way out of range and eventually finds rockys and dies. i am having trouble gaining any experience at all. has anyone else had this problem with leaving the hunting area? if so, what did you do to fix it? please read before you answer: 1) I usually keep hunting radius at '60' but I have tried others from 20-100 and i still have...
Agbot and the damn hunting area
10/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Why is my agbot (char) always running off from the hunting area that i configured?:S
Problem with Agbot
10/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello all. Sometimes when I put bot for 2 hours or so when I come back I see him in the town stuck in a walla and disconnect. Well how can I fix this , after 2 times of loop was successed and on the 3th time when he loop he get stuck in wall and dis. How can I fix this please help ty sry bad english!
AgBot problem when launching agbot
09/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Run-time error '339': component 'comctl32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid im having this problem when im clicking on the agbot. need help how to fix this.
Problem with agbot!
06/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi i have a problem with agbot my agbot is never connected to the sro i don't know why but if i do the patch for meadia patcher it is connected but not with when media patcher is undoi don't understand this problem if u have a solution feel free to say it!