Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

money problem...

Discussion on money problem... within the SRO Ask the Experts forum part of the SRO Main - Discussions / Questions category.

Old   #1

money problem...

so i have a pure str bower, but i find that i'm losing money because pots are so expensive. should i kill lower monsters or what? i'm confused on what i should do...
Old   #2

The ideal mobs to grind on for low pots usage are green mobs or mobs you can kill in one imbue (my rule of thumb).

As a pure Str, you should also be wearing Robes (20% MP reduction) which should help too.

Besides that, stall every drop you get, rather than selling it to the NPC. That's how I make up for the money I lose on pots.

Old   #3

ok, thank you very much. i was also thinking 1 hit would save a lot of pot usage.
Old   #4

or just reduce the ammout of repotting... if u use pots on 99% then yeah u will loose all the pots really fast.