Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question abt talismans

Discussion on Question abt talismans within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question abt talismans

do i need to take the talismans quest b4 going to forgotten world to drop talismans or it doesnt matter?

another thing is do u guys have any pic of the talismans in ground cuz i wanna see hw it look?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
fgw talismans
12/05/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i need some help with getting the talismans and if you guys can help i need the names of the 10D and 9D talismans plz and thank you
[Question]how can i fix my talismans with out put it out?
08/11/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
please answer my how can i fix my talismans with out put it out?
HELP ME PLEASE FOR TALISMANS
06/24/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
I need and I will pray for a nice tutorial to help me put talismans on my private server. Thx you all!!! need a good tutorial:):):):):)
-1 talismans
06/14/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
i have a warior 120 i want to blessed rb him. is there a chance that my talismans will get -1 ??? i heard u need to be 130 to get -1 in talisman...is it true???
-1 talismans
01/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I just wanna know if i can bless my talismans(fan and tower) with bless rb at 110 water ( i know it says only boots and weap, but i heard it can bless this new itemes to). So can anyone tell me if i can do -1 in talismans, garmet and miraculos groud with bless rb 110 water? I didn't found to much searching this forum. So any help pls?:handsdown: