Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AgBot just stops working

Discussion on AgBot just stops working within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AgBot just stops working

Hello,
I am using agbot about 6 months but i had never had such a problem.The bot was killing mobs and its just stoped. I thought i need to do a teleport but then also didnt happened anything i push start walkscript everything starts except horse casting (in bot console shows that horse is casted but in real its not). And bot just stands and do nothing. Sometimes then its happening in bot console writes: "Error, not moving...Recast movement...". Maybe anybody can help me with that?

Thanks.
Old 03/21/2009, 21:46   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by beifas View Post
Hello,
I am using agbot about 6 months but i had never had such a problem.The bot was killing mobs and its just stoped. I thought i need to do a teleport but then also didnt happened anything i push start walkscript everything starts except horse casting (in bot console shows that horse is casted but in real its not). And bot just stands and do nothing. Sometimes then its happening in bot console writes: "Error, not moving...Recast movement...". Maybe anybody can help me with that?

Thanks.
Restarting everything helps.

What are u using SrProxy or nuconnector? With SrProxy u can just restart the bot
Old 03/21/2009, 21:53   #3

I am using nuconnector. Maybe there is another way without restarting sro?
Old 03/21/2009, 22:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by beifas View Post
I am using nuconnector. Maybe there is another way without restarting sro?
Not that i know. My brother had this problem to.

Are u having trouble with d/cs?

If so i strongly suggest u step over to SrProxy. I Never had a d/c since i changed to it^^
Old 03/21/2009, 22:28   #5

d/cs you mean disconetcs? yes i have somedays i have till 5 dc/day someday only one
Old 03/21/2009, 23:11   #6

Well since its late now. Try SrProxy. I think u will be very pleased
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2009, 07:54   #7

I use Nuconnector and I never have any dc's either
About your bug it sometimes goes away for me when I teleport to another town wait a bit (pvp or something) then teleport back and start the walkscript.
Old 03/22/2009, 08:34   #8

ok i will try by the way i want to ask what does "Enable Hot key" if i check that?