Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems with memory usage on vista64 (/min function testosterone)

Discussion on Problems with memory usage on vista64 (/min function testosterone) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems with memory usage on vista64 (/min function testosterone)

Hi!

Can anyone help me? Im using 64 bit vista now, and i have a multiply problem...
I remember when I used XP I typed /min in testosterone and it reduced the sro_client's memory usage from about 400k to about 50-100k....

and now on Vista64 if I type /min, the memory usage stays at 400k.. I cant reduce it...

I'm looking for a solution.. plz help...
Old 03/17/2009, 18:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by capture21 View Post
Hi!

Can anyone help me? Im using 64 bit vista now, and i have a multiply problem...
I remember when I used XP I typed /min in testosterone and it reduced the sro_client's memory usage from about 400k to about 50-100k....

and now on Vista64 if I type /min, the memory usage stays at 400k.. I cant reduce it...

I'm looking for a solution.. plz help...
1. Wait for new Loader Version.
2. I doubt the fact, that it decreases to 50-100k, cause min function has nothing to do with memory, only with percantage of cpu using. you can only decrease the size of sro with making it clientless.
Old 03/17/2009, 19:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by recking View Post
1. Wait for new Loader Version.
2. I doubt the fact, that it decreases to 50-100k, cause min function has nothing to do with memory, only with percantage of cpu using. you can only decrease the size of sro with making it clientless.
1., ohh plz im not a noob, nothing connection with today's update.. its an average problem, that I noted in thios month
2., its absolutely not true... it always reduced my memory usage ask ppl, everyone can note this expect for vista64 users as I could see
Old 03/17/2009, 20:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by capture21 View Post
1., ohh plz im not a noob, nothing connection with today's update.. its an average problem, that I noted in thios month
2., its absolutely not true... it always reduced my memory usage ask ppl, everyone can note this expect for vista64 users as I could see
ok, im not 100% sure about this, cause i cant test it atm, but i heard about similar problems with functions of sbot hide. maybe you have to wait that rumata implents full 64bit support, im not sure about it.

edit: did u ever tried windows xp compatible mode?
Old 03/17/2009, 20:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by recking View Post
ok, im not 100% sure about this, cause i cant test it atm, but i heard about similar problems with functions of sbot hide. maybe you have to wait that rumata implents full 64bit support, im not sure about it.

edit: did u ever tried windows xp compatible mode?
SBOT's hide is working in other way, on xp the hide didnt reduce the memory too, but this isnt a problem, because testosterone could done it...

yes I tried that...
Old 03/18/2009, 20:11   #6

Received Thanks: 2,326
my silkroad uses 500k+ memory and 40+ cpu. i have windows vista 32bit premium. very high >_<
Old 03/18/2009, 21:15   #7

anyway lets try to open more then 4-5 clients I can note that the clients share from the memory.. one of that uses 200k, other uses 250k etc.. maybe this is a vista function... but I think we must send an email to rumata or I dunno