Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farming sp Question--- keep going or start over ?

Discussion on Farming sp Question--- keep going or start over ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Farming sp Question--- keep going or start over ?

i have a full str blade lvl 62--- have 300k+ sp--- but for lvl 100 gap build i need about 1m5 ----- should i keep going and farming at higher lvl or it will faster if i make a new char and farm with sos bow at bandit strong hold ?

please let me have some advice...
i also aiming for lvl 120 gap with bicheon 120-fire 120- light 60.
Old 03/07/2009, 14:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Farming at bandit stronghold??Are we in 20th century?? Ongs own dude now. Check some guides. And u should stay at your lvl and get some snipers taxi.
Old 03/08/2009, 03:33   #3

elite*gold: 1
ONG .... u can get plvled ...

if u want to farm youreself use a SOM +3 or bigger bow.. sos +5 needs 2+ skills to kill a bandit.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about farming at ongs
06/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello. My question is here. When I'm at ongs with lvl 106 Bard and allmost full party of noobs I got around 550 skill exp points per party mob. But then bard got dc and I went to free taxi running by some warrior lvl 70. And the party was 6/8 with lvl 70 warrior and noobs like me lvl 20-22. And in this party I got 1300 skill exp points per party mob. So how is this possible?? Maybe because warrior lvl is only 70 ??? Can someone explain me this please, someone who is pro at farming :)
[Question]About farming
03/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Em before 1 year I did farming for warrior cleric to the cap 100 . I made 1.7M SP ,and right now I just back to sro and my character is level 81 . and now I gone make a group farming to the cap 110 , and my idea is to make my old character (the warrior cleric level 81) ff to 110 by delevel him to level 20 and to continue the farming in the Hungs/Ongs. the question is how much time will take me to delevel the character from level 81 to 20 ,and how much time will take me to collect 2800 curs...
farming question
05/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
i am currently farming a glave because i havnt had a chance to use any kind of str build on isro..i can NOT buy silk due to bank issues and so im stuck farming witout tickets or a prem i have about 245k on my farming char and i dont want to go the distance for 800k sp (which is wat i need for FF lvl 100) so now i am stuck with 2 options on how to get the last 650k or so sp: Option 1: start zero gap at lvl 32 - 40, 41 - 49 will b gapping, 50 - 60 will b 9 gap then finally the home stretch...
Question About Warrior Farming.
04/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
Ok I see all these posts about warrior farming, like guide to warrior farming,but I just dont get it whats so good about warrior farming,why do people do it what are the profits, I mean with a warrior you have to take it to level 120, and a water tao you only have to take to level 110, So what am getting at is, What is so good about Warrior Farming? If some one could Answer My Question Thank You.