Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot problem

Discussion on Agbot problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot problem

Im using the new loop function in agbot..
And now everytime the bot opens blacksmith and repair then i get ingame dc or crash

need some help
Old 03/04/2009, 21:29   #2

Try using instead of the blacksmith to repair your items, the protector seller to do the job.
If that doesnt work, check if your script is error free (dont start running when you didnt close the shop ect..)
Old 03/04/2009, 22:45   #3

elite*gold: 1
if it happens right after the server inspections, look at the blacksmith coorodnates. they used to to that on the old days of sro ( tbot time of glory). they used to change the coordonates by1 and the bots got d/c )
Old 03/05/2009, 07:11   #4

Fixed already it was a mistake of mine ^^
But im gonna use the old system

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem with my agbot
03/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i use latest agbot...when i use nuconnector...then i open agbot the status still Bot Listening...i tried change to srproxy everthing ok but when i log in my account agbot doesn't detect my char...anyone can try solve this?
Problem with Agbot please help.
01/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello,I use Agbot and I have problem : I'm doing start bot ,and the bot is starting to attack and everything go well,untill he go in the middle of the attack to another mob before he finish to kill her. Why is it doing it ? and how can I make the bot to kill first the mob and just after he finish kill her move to another mob?
AgBot problem when launching agbot
09/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Run-time error '339': component 'comctl32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid im having this problem when im clicking on the agbot. need help how to fix this.
AgBot Problem
03/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi one question my agbot don't pick item.... but in the item list all items is on the iventory... :( help me pls..