Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot 2.7.5 crash

Discussion on Agbot 2.7.5 crash within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot 2.7.5 crash

im currently using the latest bot. Everything looks fine. with the loop..botting..everthing fine. Somehow when i click "start bot button", then I click again to stop the bot it suddenly crash. Agbot suddenly closed. Any solution?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] AGBOT CRASH
02/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
HI ! I have problem with agbot. When i launch agbot i have that : http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1665/agbotprob lemww6.th.jpg I have all libraryfile I use CCleaner I reinstall AND NOTHING !!!
AgBot Crash...Plz Help!!
11/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
i did everything in the forums but when i loggin with my char with all the programs for the bot...it crashes! http://photos1.hi5.com/0060/809/220/3YJndm809220- 02.jpg this is the crash that i get....plz help!
Agbot crash
11/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I ran the Isro CL bot and some hours after that i wanted to bot, but always 2 seconds after i start walkscript or start bot it turns off. i used ccleaner and searched for wsock.ocx (nothing found). please no suggestions for reinstalling windows ~kthx greetz
AGBOT CRASH
08/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
my bot alyas crash at pot shop while trying to conecect the potions pls help