Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bots standing there doing nothing

Discussion on Bots standing there doing nothing within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bots standing there doing nothing

SOLVED. =]
Old 01/22/2009, 06:07   #2

umm did u tick loop after teleport?
Old 01/22/2009, 11:34   #3

Yeah i did, but i think i figured it out.. i just needed to make my radius bigger by 20 points...
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free CPs (Without standing around saying S> CP)
12/09/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 12 Replies
you can do the same thing as the buy dbs cheap and sell cps for the cash to buy more dbs but do it with exp pots so you can just do it on ur merchant account while afk or leveling so heres my lil guide, & gimme karma cuz im sexy ^_^ B> 8x Exp Pot in MALL for 27 cp = 216 CPs S> 8x Exp Pot in Market (Stall) for 2.6kk = 20.8kk B> DB for 17 kk = 17kk :mofo: WHACHANG you made a buck.. actually u made 3kk! its easier than standing around saying "S> CP" like a bulker douchebag and...
Botjail for standing in tc
11/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 30 Replies
ok well.... i just got bot jailed for standing in TC, now when it wants me to pay 4 dbs, i got the bastard wardan the 4 dbs but it doesnt let me out WTF is that!? http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6646/8942049pc 1.th.jpg little help guys:confused::(
Last Standing Online
08/19/2007 - User Submitted News - 2 Replies
Hey guys I'm making a new mmorpg called Last Standing Online. the client is not yet out but soon there will a beta. So check out our website in the meantime... Last Standing Online Website
Eat/Drink while standing
08/01/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
While your eating or drinking, you are able to stand up and still have the buffs when you type /mountspecial (sometimes you need to type it a few times). This is awesome in arena to mess with people who arnt paying enough attention and dont realize that your medding up while standing
Standing Normally On a Rug?
02/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Ive seen people just stand on a rug instead of sitting down or doing an emote. how can i do this?