Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can somebody fix my townscript?

Discussion on Can somebody fix my townscript? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Can somebody fix my townscript?

Fixed it by myself...I couldn't wait a few days for a response, so i had to try sorry.

[PROBLEM RESOLVED] =]
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ribot without townscript
04/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi , i just wondering , if its possible after character is dead and teleported to town , he dont start townscript , but trainscript just ? It will be wery good for deleveling characters ....
Does anybody have a actual working townscript for Samarkand?
02/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Does anybody have a actual working townscript for Samarkand? Could you post it up please?
iso townscript from hotan to Donwang
01/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
sry for asking but i just cant seem to get the script creator to do what i want...(and yes i know the tele codes are different) basically i want to bot in dw cave earth ghost soldiers/warriors and have hotan as my respawn point...so that it uses the storage in hotan/buys pots etc then just teleports dw....rebuffs...and goes to the cave...rebuffs then travels through the caves till i get to the warriors/soldiers and starts hunting... char is wizz/bard using firebolt/frozen spear...and...