Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot script problem

Discussion on agbot script problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
agbot script problem

I found a script I wanted to use, and I went to my agbot folder/config/config1/script and then to default and once i copy my script i try to save but i get this

"Cannot create the C:\Program Files(x86)\Silkroad\config\config1\script\default. Ist file.
Make sure the path and file name are correct"

I'm pretty sure the path and file name are correct, but it still gives me this error everytime and it won't let me save a new script to it.

How should i fix this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Script Maker - AgBot Problem.
02/05/2011 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Hello peps. My problem is thet , I followed some guide in Youtube. I did all he sayd and showed , but my walkscript wont work. My char is running and stuck in walls and this stuff. Anyone know hwop to fix this problem ?. And one more question if anyone used this bot : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hacks -bots-guides/146020-beta-agdev-agbot-scripts-const ructor-agdev-team.html And if it stucks at walls too. Thanks in advance , sorry for my bad english :]
Agbot script problem , please come
05/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys I did a script with AGbot Script Generator, I did it step by step with this guide : YouTube - How to use AGbot Town Script Generator (www.codemayhem.net) I did all that he said to. I clicked "Loop after teleport" I teleport to the town, and it didn't work! Why that? I did all the guide perfectly? what should I do for work this out ?
Agbot Script PROBLEM HELP
10/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I need help pls. I got a Agbot script problem, i maked a script with Agbot but he wont work. I tryed a few times and klicked on Start Walkscript but he only stays and stays...... Can someone give me some tipps pls. ThX
Problem with agbot script generator!
08/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi, i am using agbot script generator to create my scripts, but i have a problem in hotan, when it goes to repair to the blacksmith, it gets stuck there and sometimes at the stable, i don't if it happens to anyone else and i am not using any speed buffs, but Agdev works perfect but it does go to the place that i want him to go..... so anyone have any idea that how to fix this? thanx for reply!
Agbot Script problem
06/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
plz help i had a very strange and bad problem with script . At any town while i'm recording the script the agbot doesnt interact with Drug NPC . i recognize all NPC in town but Drug NPC is not .. plz tell me what to do :confused: thnx in advance