Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agsolid is died ?

Discussion on Agsolid is died ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agsolid is died ?

I want to know if there will be an update for Agsolid script maker , cause it really worth, the other script makers are not that good always stuck somewhere and teleport isnt working as posted by Agdev Team
Old 01/01/2009, 00:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sadly, me As One of The Founders yes, because the Owner MasterSolid Leaved the Game and i don't have enough time to always check if Opcodes Change and Offsets, i sended the Source Code to Hussert but he is busy atm. also is not easy to integrate all the wonderful Function that have "The Big AgSolid" into .agdev.

While that only thing you can do is use AgDev sadly
Old 01/01/2009, 07:50   #3

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Sadly, me As One of The Founders yes, because the Owner MasterSolid Leaved the Game and i don't have enough time to always check if Opcodes Change and Offsets, i sended the Source Code to Hussert but he is busy atm. also is not easy to integrate all the wonderful Function that have "The Big AgSolid" into .agdev.

While that only thing you can do is use AgDev sadly
too bad i really like this script maker , really good with loop , also wish mastersolid and u good luck

and happy new year

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AgSolid 2009! (ADS Version)
03/23/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
Information Hello, Well some of you may know that MasterSolid Stopped playing Silkroad so he stopped the AgSolid Update, and i don't have too much Time to update the source Code and the Site, wich is a lot of work for 1 one guy. at that time i was farming one of my noob and i didn't think i will miss so much AgSolid, now that i'm trying to lvl my main, i needed a Script constructor, i throught in all this time AgDev could be better, but when i tryed to use it, i saw that all is the same...
AgSolid Not Working Right
03/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Since AgBot started it's new script updates, it's really messed up my scripts with AgSolid. It used to work perfectly, now every time I repair, it teleports me to another town and then it shuts off. I can't figure out how to get AgDev to work. It's too confusing for me, so I'm stuck with AgSolid (which now isn't working). Does anyone know how to fix this?
How to make a script with AgSolid??
01/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
How would I from the baby steps. like First launch silkroad, then launch this then launch that.. Make a script in AgDev that runs out to an area...from hotan and goes to the middle of my hunting area and stops and then i guess hunting area automatically comes on and walkscript turns off?? and so then it should hunt untill my weapon durability or my hp/mp or something else that would be requiered for my char to hunt...and then it should use a return scroll.. Buy more of the thing i need........
AgSolid - Agbot Help Script Maker
12/20/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 122 Replies
AgSolid V2.1 Script Creator What is AgSolid? AgSolid Makes Your Script in Few Seconds, With His Unique Function, You Can Make Your Own WalkPaths, Now You Control Where And How You Want To Hunt, Supporting Teleports And Evrything You HAve Dream About. Just How Tbot Does. Web Site Official: http://agsolid.987mb.com Requirements: