Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ag bot,little problem^^ with skill list

Discussion on Ag bot,little problem^^ with skill list within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ag bot,little problem^^ with skill list

ok i have a bow character
first of all i go to skill list and add strong bow "add general" then anti devil bow "add general" and then all other skills
So the bot uses first strong bow then anti devil bow
but when i teleport my bot changes the skill bot order
he changed the anti devil bow with strong bow
when i go back to my hunting area he always uses anti devil bow first and then strong bow
help xD
Old 12/29/2008, 01:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandi303 View Post
ok i have a bow character
first of all i go to skill list and add strong bow "add general" then anti devil bow "add general" and then all other skills
So the bot uses first strong bow then anti devil bow
but when i teleport my bot changes the skill bot order
he changed the anti devil bow with strong bow
when i go back to my hunting area he always uses anti devil bow first and then strong bow
help xD
Yea, We all get this problem.
I tried a lot of things to change how the order of skills works, but I guess it is hard coded into the bot, So please just wait for them to recognize (most likely they have done already) it and update it,
Seems like they are changing small things that really did need improving, even the layout/buttons looks a bit more professional now.
People have sorta given up on AgBot, but trust me it's gonna shock you
Thanks
1 User