Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PK2 Editing] Problem !

Discussion on [PK2 Editing] Problem ! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PK2 Editing] Problem !

Hey there.

I tried edit the glows in this "Itemtypenumber.txt" , changed numbers and much else...

But still i update the changes on my media that i use in my client and i login and try items etc... and nothing is changed , i wonder if someone could help me out?

Give me any tutorial or do it for me ?

I've saw many tutorials and guides but still i did some after all of that and still it went normal as the same as it was?

Any solution?

I need some help in glowing 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 and 20 .

Can someone help me out in this problem?
Old 06/28/2012, 10:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,455
Did you check this tutorial?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My Problem about editing SWF
08/12/2014 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Hello guyzz I have only one little problem.I use Sothink SWF Decompiler.I already export the AS File(Action Script) and edit it. But how can i import it to change the AS File to a new edited AS file? THNX!
Map Editing - Problem
04/01/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Heyho, wie ihr in diesem Video sehen könnt: YouTube - Map Editing - Problem habe ich ein paar Probleme mit meiner Map. Zum einen gibt es einige Stellen, an denen ich, wenn ich mich neu einlogge, "unsichtbar" bin, wie man am Anfang des Videos sehen kann.
[Map]Editing Problem
06/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi leute, ich hab ein problem beim öffnen der title.raw . wenn ich die datei öffnen möchte, öffnet sie sich im ca 378 x 170 px format, ähnlich wie ne signatur abe rnicht als rechteck wie bei kriege203 im tutorial. Zudem sind dort 3x die sleben bilder nebeneinander o.O
editing problem
05/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
hey ppl i am trying to edit weapons with photoshop, but, when i change the colours pressing (Ctrl+U)., i choose a a colour and press ok, lets say yellow, than i save, i go to conquer and i see this (check the image ) it sux, what is my problem, what am i doing wrong? +k for any hero, lol http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8773/ghgfhghva8. jpg
problem with dds editing
01/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i was messing with my dds files, wanted to change the looks of my weapons, but i cant seem to find them. (eg different club glow, i cant find the dds in my file. only thing i cand find in there is arrows) how does that happen, missing file but the game still run with those effects?