Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO disappears and never launch again after launching from edxlauncher

Discussion on SRO disappears and never launch again after launching from edxlauncher within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy SRO disappears and never launch again after launching from edxlauncher

PLEASE HELP ...

I HAVE INSTALLED ALL THE IBOT REQUIREMENTS ... BUT THEN WHEN I'M ON THE LAST STAGE ON EDXSILKROADLAUNCHER 6 AND WHEN I PRESS THE LAUNCH BUTTON ... SRO MINI LOGO APPEARS AND SUDDENLY DISAPPEARS AND NEVER BRING ME TO THE FRONT PAGE OR PORTAL PAGE OF SILKROAD GAME WHERE WE USED TO LOGIN OUR USER AND PASSWORD...

PLEASE HELP...

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
note: jay<underscore>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO disappears and never luance after launching
06/12/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
please help... after I click the launch button on my edxsilkroadlauncher 6 ... silkroad mini logo appears then it will disappear and will never bring me to the login page of the silkroad game.. please help... email me at jay_r121481@ yahoo.com ( there's an underscore on my email > jay<underscore>[email protected] thanks a lot co-player....
launching problem
12/04/2011 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
when i try to launch the game soo i get the crc it never launches i dunno why? :S im running xp win and my AV doesnt shoes nothing blocked
Mobs disappears from gm
11/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
help whenever i spawn a unique or any mob it spawns then disappears in a second can anybody tell me how to prevent that thanks :D
SRX Launching Client...
08/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi Everyone. when i try to launch the client with exloader or another loader and the logo pop up still forever like this: http://i54.tinypic.com/3313zap.jpg so if can anyone help me with that pls... :D
launching al from usb HDD?
08/11/2009 - Archlord - 8 Replies
i wonder if i can install al in a portable hdd and launch it from any computer using usb. post yer ideas plz :)