Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

alchemy problem

Discussion on alchemy problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
alchemy problem

My weapon's magic attack value just went to 0%. I already used 4 successful stones on but it wont go any higher. My friend says once it goes to 0% it will stay there. Is this true? should i stop wasting stones?
Old 12/09/2008, 06:04   #2

You found this site and don't know the answer to that o.O

Sorry edited cause i forgot to answer. Yes it might go up but I think you have a better chance trying to asimilate it which means using some stone for another stat and hope that it changes the magic instead. Alchemy is expensive if your not a multimillionaire i wouldn't waste my time. I have seen it take 20m worth in stones at 7 deg 500k each prices on the most cursed wep i had. Some people say if your phys and mag reinforce is low then it is also a factor in increasing but I am not so sure on that one. Good luck hope you get it fixed
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2008, 06:59   #3

You need to try in different days. My spear got 80% magic from 20 philosophy stones. Thats a lot.If you arent a lvl let's say 76+ dont bother doing alchemy. Just buy your weap from stalls.Alchemy is a money gamble but you loose more times than you win trust me
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2008, 13:17   #4

hmm k thnx
Old 12/09/2008, 14:49   #5

I lost just 600m yesterday trying my glavie +7.
Now I am poor and gave the +0 glavie to guild mate.
Old 12/09/2008, 18:37   #6

^^ i would have just npc'd it, its cursed