Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A problem with Ibot

Discussion on A problem with Ibot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A problem with Ibot

I have a problem.. my char keeps on switching weapons when it's time to buff in the fight..I sat my bot to do bless spell on giants but whenever it's time to buff & i'm in the middle of the fight it keeps on switching weapons & auto attacking with them ..
(I sat my 1st & 2st weapons)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ibot problem
05/20/2012 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
It's about Switching weapons.. I made my settings so bot does bless spell on giants but sometimes when fighting a giant the char just stands doing nothing & i get a msg saying that am wearing equipment preventing me from using a skill (bless spell)..so what should i do? is it something about delay settings ?
IBOT problem
02/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
i am using ibot cracked and i want to kill aliens with alien killer but when i add in setting alien killer then when it starts it shoots 1 time to alien and then he is going away.. how to configure ibot to kill aliens..??
iBot problem
04/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi I got a problem with iBot It dosn't repair or anything when ive still configured it to do such In botconfig "MP_Amount=820" I got it to buy hp pots too and stuffs like that too Still dosn't buy any or dont even repair, It just runs to the go(numbers,numbers) This is my whole training script, Any commands missing? Help please go(3550,2066)
[Help] Problem with Ibot
09/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi when ever i use ibot, i go to run client (so the client runs) i log in and everything but i click start bot and nothing happens. on the ibot program it dosent even show my hp or mp, character name or anything like it cant recognize that im signed in. i've also tryed using edxsilkroadloader_beta 3 and that didn't work. i also tried putting in the auto login (didnt work) is there something i didnt do or a way i can get it to start the bot and recognize my character?