Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Global Chat item Mall Delete Problem

Discussion on Global Chat item Mall Delete Problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Global Chat item Mall Delete Problem

Global chat item mall how to delete ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Item mall patch problem
04/21/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
i changed some things in the item mall took some things out renamed some things and added some new items the sql patch was perfect the client patch on the other hand gives a data load error!!!
Item Mall Avatar Problem.
03/31/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all, i want to add demon shaitan dress to mall, I added it but i have problem, when I try to buy it i get dc, without any errors by server side. This is my stuff; refpackageitem: 1 15 100644 PACKAGE_ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_SAYTAN_DRE SS 0 EXPAND_TERM_ALL SN_ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_SAYTAN_ DRESS SN_ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_SAYTAN_DRESS_TT_DESC i tem\Avatar\mall_avatar_m_saytan_dress.ddj -1 XXX - 1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx refscapofpackageitem:...
Item Mall Problem
10/15/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi all How I put items to Item Mall maybe ele2 etc.???
Item Mall Problem !
10/12/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
can any 1 give me a PS_GameDefs.dbo.Productlist and a cashSdata thet works??cas im for a week to fix my Item mall and cant make it ...pls..some 1:(
problem adding item to mall
06/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
it was working before and now it's not.. I know how to add an item to shoppingmall but now apparently it's all fucked up.. I added moonbox, emerald, euxore, +8 stone and 130 talis to my shoppingmall. All items exist within the client and source. And both shop.dat files are EXACTLY the same... Yet when I try to buy one of the items I added the client crashes. Honest to God, I'm so fucking mad so I'm leaving it to one of you guys to find something wrong with my shop.dat. Cuz seriously, everything...