Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me make a new silkroadcaptcha tool

Discussion on Help me make a new silkroadcaptcha tool within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me make a new silkroadcaptcha tool

Hello, i wonder if anyone could help me to make a new SilkroadCaptcha Tool like SpiritOffice's program.
I'm currently using SpiritOffice program but since i got a bad connection to his server the program dosent allways works properly for me, and i decided to try make my own program, just that i dont know how.
I want the same thing as his program, it takes a picture of the captcha and sends it to my server, and my server sends back the resoults.
But i dont know how to make a server like that or a program like that, so if anyone could guide me thrue it or make me a program + server that would be awesome.

When the program is done i will ofc have it out for public uses. i got a 100/100 mbit/s connection in Sweden. And ofc a server that is on 24/7
Old 11/15/2008, 12:11   #2

elite*gold: 20
man, man, man ... if its to slow for u its your connection or the server...

if its the server its just normal cause of so many people using it.

do u really think u can handle it?

i would say be grateful for the one we have...
Old 11/15/2008, 12:21   #3

Well that might be true, but if its possible to make another one, why dont have 2 programs for autologins? still its just a request, no need for anyone to bother with it, if they dont want to
Old 11/15/2008, 16:09   #4

You need an OCR server, and i don't think it's easy to do, because the most OCR programs can't decode silkroad captcha
Old 11/15/2008, 17:56   #5

i know that i need a OCR server, im currently looking for one that can decode 5 captchas from silkroad.
Old 11/15/2008, 18:09   #6

so, and what exactly do you do in this whole "project"?

i will make my own thread, called "The Perfect Bot - Looking for some skilled Programmers who can do all the work"...

sorry for my sarcasm
Old 11/15/2008, 18:15   #7

no, im just trying to make a program like spiritoffice becouse of his server will most likely be overflowd with captchas when his program is spread more, then if there is more like his programs it's better, and as i typed, his program dosent work properly for me becouse of this already
No worries, i dont mind ppl being curious about why im trying to do this and i will not take credits for it since im only asking for help, all credits go to the person that helps me
Old 11/15/2008, 18:47   #8

#reported to be closed

i see no sense in this here... what would a new server do, what the old one does not?
Old 11/15/2008, 18:56   #9

Received Thanks: 2,326
#Closed

From what I gathered you are trying Recruiting people to make a captcha tool. If you want to do this, speak to people or post in right section.
Closed Thread