Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sBot - Couldn't load navigation data!

Discussion on sBot - Couldn't load navigation data! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 48
sBot - Couldn't load navigation data!

Sup Guys,
I've got a Problem with the sBot for Silkroad-R.. It worked fine but since today I got this error:
[14:02:05] * Autowalk: FATAL! Couldn't load navigation data! Make sure the "navdata" folder has been copied correctly to bot folder! If not, reextract the program again to current folder.
I extracted the folder again, but it didn't work.

Would be nice if someone has a solution
Old 04/25/2012, 20:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,583
same problem here also.
Old 04/26/2012, 09:00   #3

well then check your anti virus tool, eventually you have to add an exception for sbot, depends on what anti virus you use.
otherwise delete the bot, download it new and put it in an other folder.
(do this first only at 1 bot if you have more because if it won t work you lost all your settings for nothing )
Old 04/30/2012, 00:27   #4

re-dl and make sure all files are in same folder

Similar Threads Similar Threads
game data load error !!!
11/02/2017 - Shaiya PServer Development - 6 Replies
Hi all, i have problem with my server type ID and PASS->Select my Server->Select my toon->Press Start game->game data load error any 1 know help pls
HELP! Game data load error
10/25/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok the problem is when I edit the local IP into the game.exe I get a game data load error after character selection soon as it starts to load, but I edited the the local IP in game.exe > config.ini with my personal IP the error goes away. Now the problem is i have dynamic IP and i would have to edit the .EXE each time i restart my PC. any ideas? I have checked all my PSM_client config files and all look fine, also I have an issue making the server public, My router is netgear and im unsure...
Game Data Load
08/05/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
>> game Data Load Error Ok, I edited the "cash.sdata" file, after deleting the one in memory for the "shaiya data file tool" I imported my new one, and then clicked "no" to re-encrypt the file, and "yes" to add file to the bottom of the data.sah file. Then I rightclicked on the "data" folder in the SDFT and selected "rebuild data file" Then i started up my client and I get this error. Am I doing something wrong?
TUT making ur exe load data.pak/data.hd at driffent names =)
03/31/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Um well im bored atm so imma make this. Only tested it 2 times :P Aight get a full version of winhex. Open ur dekaron.exe with winhex "Use in-placemode" Press ctrl+f In the box type "data/data.pak And hit search Now change it to w/e u want
Data load error
01/06/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i create my private server i log me admin and when i wait to log i get that http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8954/capturesh aiyaprivateser.png can you help me please ? i take the ep4 shaiya .rar i remplace the ip to my 127.0.0.1 and all 0 when i try to log i get that i have a ep4 database