Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hepl With These Errors

Discussion on Hepl With These Errors within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Hepl With These Errors

Hi all i have been trying to get this right for (sobs) 2 weeks and i get dc'd everytime usually within a few minutes. My error logs are reading this in my ibot folder......

I really need some help
Thanks in advance Katie.

[4/9/2012][11:04:26] at iBot_Tool.iBot_Manager.(Int32 )System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at iBot_Tool.iBot_Manager.(Int32 )
[4/9/2012][11:06:20] at System.Array.InternalGetReference(Void* elemRef, Int32 rank, Int32* pIndices)
at System.Array.GetValue(Int32 index)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBind ing.ObjectLateInvokeDefault(Object Instance, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Boolean ReportErrors, Boolean[] CopyBack)
at .(IntPtr , Int32 )System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at System.Array.InternalGetReference(Void* elemRef, Int32 rank, Int32* pIndices)
at System.Array.GetValue(Int32 index)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBind ing.ObjectLateInvokeDefault(Object Instance, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Boolean ReportErrors, Boolean[] CopyBack)
at .(IntPtr , Int32 )

Tags
dc. help, ibot, microsoft visual c++