Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unique Spawn Map Pk2 edit

Discussion on Unique Spawn Map Pk2 edit within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unique Spawn Map Pk2 edit

Can anyone tell me which file to extract to edit the maps and add unique spawn points? Thanks.
Old 04/09/2012, 03:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Anyone know?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Unique spawn Area & Multi-spawn! & hints to Add New Uniqes ! [Vsro]
02/17/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 31 Replies
Please Follow this thread, this topic OUTDATE and it have alot of wrong information http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-expl oits-hacks-bots-guides/2339110-epic-release-us-uni que-spot.html Well as you can read from the topic title lets start USE
[HELP]Unique Spawn..
04/03/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello Guys 1.i wanna to change place of spawn uniques Like Demon Wanna Spawn it inSPider OR DW OR .... 2.How i Can Make Fortress War Every Day ? ..Thank you UP !
Unique spawn location...
12/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi everyone! Question is far simple. Where can I find a map of all unique (including Captain ivy and other monsters like that) spawn location? I mean I want to hunt unique but I never know where/when they spawn :( Oh and if you had the level of the unique it would also help me to know if it's a easy or REALLY easy unique.. or impossible for my level ;) Thank you :)