Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ibot no server in list ??

Discussion on ibot no server in list ?? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ibot no server in list ??

hi everyone

i dont know what i made but i dont see any server in the server list???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Server List]Invincible's Server List v1.02
04/22/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
Hey, I set myself the task to learn C# three weeks ago,I accomplished that task and that Server List is the proof.Yesterday when I released that server list at Stealthex,I set myself the task to make a clientless in C# till my birthday. I'm back working on silkroad online again. :) >Pic of the new version< The delay is 1000 ms.
[List]Private Server List (ALL)
06/17/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hi, This is a new list, no offence to the old list, but to many complaints about links not working, and more people wanted theirs on the list. So here is a list of all servers, if you wish to add yours on here please post a reply, and i'll update atleast everyday 3days.:rolleyes: ================================================= ========== Qonquer Online: http://www.qonquer.com/forum/templates/rbwg/image s/header.jpg Qonquer is so far the best CO private server out there. Its owned by "Q" who...