Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast rogue question......

Discussion on Fast rogue question...... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fast rogue question......

Just wanna know how slow is stealth? does the quick step help? and can i use a drug/moving march when in stealth? And how fast is kokoru?

thx
Old 10/26/2008, 02:52   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
stealth is very slow..what is quick step? moving scrolls help you move faster but not much. koroku the fastest mob.
Old 10/26/2008, 02:18   #3

not sure but I think quick step works under stealth, bard's speed also does just as drug.
Old 10/26/2008, 13:33   #4

Quick Step is exactly for stealth, max it when you have enough sp. Really helps with 100% speed drug or highlvl bard buff you're fast under stealth .
Old 10/26/2008, 18:06   #5

can you use scud in stealth? it does say that stealth goes away if any skills are used but.....can you use scud?

and why the hell is scud only 15 sec -.-

P.S is stealth slower than walking speed? is it like -50%?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 95 FF ROGUE FAST
02/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
WTS MY LVL 95 AND 77% ROGUE/BARD FF ON DAGGER/XBOW/BARD TO LVL 95 AND 160K SP LEFT. ON DAGGER AND XBOW IT HAS ALL SKILLS ON MAX. ITEMS: CHEST:92+5 Taurus Valor Composite Mail LEGS:92+4 Taurus Valor Composite Tasset SHOULDERS:94+3 Cetus Valor Alette HEAD:91+4 Taurus Valor Coronet BOOTS:95+4 Cetus Valor Boots HANDS:90+4 Taurus Valor Glove DAGGER: 90+5 SOS(CRIT 18 FB AND PHY +61%) XBOW: 94+6 FB CRIT 14 PHY 45%
Rogue: Sap really fast and good.
06/14/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hey, Here is a guide for the rogues! A Super Macro Sap which it almost always the first sapped! It is not too difficult. Type / macro, and press enter. Then you get a menu. Then click on new (you create a new macro.) Choose an icon and a name. In that macro you write: # showtooltip Sap / console targetNearestDistance 10.000000 / target enemy / console targetNearestDistance 41.000000 / cast Sap
Rogue / Warlock Question (Warlocks Only)
11/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Well im kinda in a pickle right now:) I basically destory mostly everyone in PvP, but their are 1-2 Build's that are very frustating which is a Rogue/Cleric + Warrior/Cleric but more so a Rogue/Cleric.. the Warrior does not do enuff dmg so i win 90% of the time (yes i played against experienced warrior/clerics with all those shield bash, knock downs, healing themselves, axes so they can stun, etc etc). Im currently lvl 84 (4 gap) im thinking about putting the last 10 mastery into Warrior...
Fast Question
03/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
does cotobo miner still works? i mean does it drop ores and dc on gems? +does it sends u 2 bot jail??? give me a fast answer please.
Cap WSG flag easy and fast (Rogue + loc
05/31/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
I actually thought this had been fixed, but a friend of mine did it in school today. I think he was on a normal blizzard server. Whenever you want to cap a flag easily, send a rogue to stealth while in the base. When he gets close to the flag start to summon him with a warlock and when his screen pops up he clicks the flag and then accepts the summon. There you go, an easy capture of the enemy's flag. MFG Hydrox +Karma if it works would be nice ;P