Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question].pk2 editing

Discussion on [Question].pk2 editing within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
[Question].pk2 editing

i have the tools and stuff, but can anyone tell me, or link to a guide where i can make blue berserk

tnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pmg editing question.
06/29/2011 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Is it possible to edit like a whole pet? I think it would be pretty epic to turn my gray wolf into and Absol from pokemon. It may sound a little childish but I think it would be awesome.
QUESTION ON EDITING GC
05/24/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
I have a question, how do you guys edit GC models or skill? does that mean i have to know alot of stuff and tools to make this kind of stuff? if yes could you give me some kind of guide or tools for this i wanna try it...even if im a newb to it.:handsdown:
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
Editing question
09/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Ok my question is woulndt gimp shop work just as good as photo shop? as in editing skins effects n stuff?
A question about editing
06/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, I have some questions about editing files in conquer. I already know how to change monsters colours, but I want to know how to change their names and how to change their shape (or how to switch them, like make Basilisks appear like SandMonsters or something like that, not only the color). I searched the forum, but I couldnt find anything related to this. Thanks