Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Poll]Warior armor

Discussion on [Poll]Warior armor within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: What armor should warrior wear?
Robe 10 23.26%
Heavy 27 62.79%
Light 6 13.95%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10/22/2008, 12:18   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydani8 View Post
if you respect yourself as a warrior, u know that any pure int's will get 1 hit KO by you, therefore robe is unnecessary, light armor might be an option but still pretty gay becus the only ppl that survive a bit against you are pure str's therefore you need heavy armor :P
well, that nearly imposible right now, i still have like 1k hp left
and if wiz cant kill me 1 shot - hes dead
p.s - too bad my sprint assault range is bigger then the wizard cast range
Old 10/22/2008, 15:13   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
well, that nearly imposible right now, i still have like 1k hp left
and if wiz cant kill me 1 shot - hes dead
p.s - too bad my sprint assault range is bigger then the wizard cast range
Well first off, I really don't know which level you are, but seeing your reply I'm guessing it ain't above 76, I doubt your even above 60 since you don't mention mana skin..

Anyway try finding a skilled wiz player your level, You'll lose no mater what you do, wearing heavy armor in a pvp with any int is completely ridicules, you will lose unless you got some sick set and a nubish opponent.

Well stick with Heavy Armor if you want, I really don't care since it is not my char..

Another thing is, obviously I don't know what your sub is, could be taht you said it, just didn't catch it then.
Anyway as I was saying, the only reason why I can imagen a person would pick Heavy Armor is when his sub is bard.
Old 10/22/2008, 17:39   #18

well my sub is bard
and im lvl 68 now
Old 10/22/2008, 19:02   #19

You choose what u feel best cause u have bard sub, but all warriors with cleric sub should use light armor cause of defense passives. Anyways I suggest light armor to all warriors, it has good physical and enough magical defense.

What you can do too is to make 2 different sets then you can switch whats best in current situation.
Old 10/23/2008, 08:40   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pekkasauri View Post
You choose what u feel best cause u have bard sub, but all warriors with cleric sub should use light armor cause of defense passives. Anyways I suggest light armor to all warriors, it has good physical and enough magical defense.

What you can do too is to make 2 different sets then you can switch whats best in current situation.

These defense passives your talking about are only working when you got light armor with cleric rod equiped.
I'm thinking of changing to robe when I'm FF lvl 90, since at 90 I will only be pvping and I need more def against nukers/wiz but not sure yet.
Old 10/23/2008, 16:35   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounzzer View Post
These defense passives your talking about are only working when you got light armor with cleric rod equiped.
I'm thinking of changing to robe when I'm FF lvl 90, since at 90 I will only be pvping and I need more def against nukers/wiz but not sure yet.
O rly ? thanks for telling me sir, lol then you say you think about robe since you be only pvping at 90 . Dude if you have any idea how to pvp with warrior/cleric you should wear light armor, you talking about defenses with robe and not looking passives with light armor. Without cleric when you are fighting you still have very good balanced defense.
Old 10/23/2008, 18:36   #22

Quote:
O rly ? thanks for telling me sir, lol then you say you think about robe since you be only pvping at 90 . Dude if you have any idea how to pvp with warrior/cleric you should wear light armor, you talking about defenses with robe and not looking passives with light armor. Without cleric when you are fighting you still have very good balanced defense.
which reminds me
i pvped a 2h the other day, he was 2 lvls higher then me and used recovery division it was about 1k hp recovery
it was draw lol
so i think recovery division doesnt help a ****, or, im just hella strong
Old 10/23/2008, 21:33   #23

Quote:
you think your the smart guy here but since when does a warrior fight with a cleric rod I would love to see your daredevil hit witha cleric rod in your hand.

these cleric passives only work when you have light armor and a cleric rod in your hand.... I will defenetly need those passive if i cast bless on me^^ oh yea you get it smart guy...

And yea robe at lvl 90, just like chinese str they need more magical defense just like us warriors.
Old 10/23/2008, 22:39   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounzzer View Post
you think your the smart guy here but since when does a warrior fight with a cleric rod I would love to see your daredevil hit witha cleric rod in your hand.

these cleric passives only work when you have light armor and a cleric rod in your hand.... I will defenetly need those passive if i cast bless on me^^ oh yea you get it smart guy...

And yea robe at lvl 90, just like chinese str they need more magical defense just like us warriors.
Dude you dont have to get mad if Im telling you light armor is more than advisable for warrior/cleric, I only see it stupid to use heavy or robe cause you will use cleric in pvp to defense you and thats why I talk about passives (they really give a lot). Seems like you dont know how to use it as a sub in best way at pvp.

Then again I never said robe is shit or something, imo best is to make 2 different sets. BUT I highly recommend to use light armor in most times cause you should use cleric always when you pvp if its a long fight.. or you dont have any idea how to pvp with your build, go youtube take a look . And no cleric is not only for using bless jeez lol.

Because im quoting you and making things straight, telling whats best in overall makes me "smart guy" ? lol damn thumbs up for you mate.

Add: So you're lvl86 2h/cleric, these days all good warrior/clerics doesn't use only 2handed sword in pvp cause theres better ways like using dual axes too. Weapon switching and that makes warrior/cleric really good in pvp. Obviously you dont pvp much.. take a look at his weapon switching:
best switching and owning I've ever seen. Notice that he doesn't use even skins and omfg he has robe?! which tells only that he takes more damage than with light armor since he fights mostly against pure str builds. But yeah his best I ever seen and heard from many others too. Then last line you wrote is common amateur talk . (When you fight against another warrior example you want and need more physical defense too right ?) Its most used but a lot people uses protector/light armor too cause they see its good balanced always to wear. And now about all good players has two sets, you fight a lot more against str builds so why you wanna stick with robe ? Make light armor and robe sets or even heavy and use whats better. to you fool.
Old 10/23/2008, 23:52   #25

Received Thanks: 2,198
Nice pvp.

If only they knew how to fight , he may of lost more.
The archer that KB's when he stunned, classic **** up.
Old 10/24/2008, 00:03   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
Nice pvp.

If only they knew how to fight , he may of lost more.
The archer that KB's when he stunned, classic **** up.
True , but he is fighting without skins . Anyways my point was that this Bounzzer kid takes a look of real warrior, weapon switching.
Old 10/24/2008, 07:19   #27

Quote:
True , but he is fighting without skins . Anyways my point was that this Bounzzer kid takes a look of real warrior, weapon switching.
yea your absolutly right about the weapon switching, nice evading on real subject....good job.
you dont have to tell me anything about weapon switching for your info I have 2h/1h/axe all farmed so please dont start.

We were talking about light armor/ cleric / and passives not about some pvp vid about weapon switching.

2nd as you already noticed yourself this guys also use robe couse most FF warriors does atleast if they are smart.

For the rest I stop this stupid discussion with you couse your evading every subject we were talking about.
Oh and your talking about this so called "amateur talk" well the amateur talk started when you called me a kid.

Have a nice "gaming day"
(watch your bot killing, you can learn from it)

Bye bye
Old 10/24/2008, 07:38   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
Warrior/Warlock using Heavy Armor is a big mistake. You need as much MP as you can get using debuffs etc, both look good though, only noobs go light armor >,< who wants their high level wearing brass arm bands and ****, go Robe!!
LOL! i got a warrior warlock, and i robe one, gets me a har dtime killing other warriors with cleric subs, now i use heavy armor and can get along with clerics. same with rouges too. when i encounter int i just kill it fast with mana skin. theres no way to survive robe when encountering euro.

at chinese, they are always easy kill
Old 10/24/2008, 08:40   #29

alvin110 look at this bower at 3:27 how he is pvping 2h sun warrior and owning himhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GywW-Vai8gQ&feature=related
he is a chines owning a sun 2h
Old 10/24/2008, 09:22   #30

Nobody is unbeateble bro