Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S/S Nuker... on SRO-R

Discussion on S/S Nuker... on SRO-R within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S/S Nuker... on SRO-R

Hello mateys, need some serious help here. I started playing 2 days ago SRO-R, it is almost the same as iSRO, but with some minor changes that are killing me.

First the class, S/S pure int nuker, I gave it 10 pts. to STR but every other point will go to INT. Now, when I level up any of the Force tree, every goes up, Cold, Fire and Lightning, what bothers me now, I always played with Wizard/Cleric, but the Chi chars are AWESOME so far I can tell.

1. Someone told me to take just the Fire imbue, when I cast it EVERY nuke (from lightning and cold tree) will do higher damage, is it true?

2. Can I take Lightning nuke and Fire nuke, so when I've casted one the others cool down will go to 0, so I won't need at all the Bicheon tree... (that confuses me the most) If I'm full INT I should concentrate on making the most out of my magic attacks, not PHY.

3. Cold has some good buffs like the Frost Guard, force e.g. Ghost walk, fire also something good, so I should take every buff from every tree?

I know it's quite long, but I would really, really appreciate if you could help me out,

Big Thanks
Old 02/28/2012, 14:23   #2

First of all you are an S/S nuker.
Any nuker s/s / spear or bow nuker (lamest build ever), needs COLD ( cold is a must for nukers) , the second force that you need to use is Fire , the fire imbue is the strongest and same thing for fire nukes...

1) Yes fire gives the best dmg
2) if you will not PVP you dont need bicheon skills.
usually this is called "element nuker".
3) No you dont need all buffs.
You need fire all buffs , cold just the phy def buff , snow shield and the wall of ice.
DO NOT UPGRADE COLD NUKES (Those suck...low dmg.)

S.S nukers should be like this : Fire MAX ALL skills except the de-stealth skills.
Cold MAX - phy def buf , snow wall , snow shield and Passive (phy def increase)
Bicheon MAX - All skills except those that take phy def from your shield. You dont need that.
Old 07/02/2012, 22:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenido View Post
First of all you are an S/S nuker.
Any nuker s/s / spear or bow nuker (lamest build ever), needs COLD ( cold is a must for nukers) , the second force that you need to use is Fire , the fire imbue is the strongest and same thing for fire nukes...

1) Yes fire gives the best dmg
2) if you will not PVP you dont need bicheon skills.
usually this is called "element nuker".
3) No you dont need all buffs.
You need fire all buffs , cold just the phy def buff , snow shield and the wall of ice.
DO NOT UPGRADE COLD NUKES (Those suck...low dmg.)

S.S nukers should be like this : Fire MAX ALL skills except the de-stealth skills.
Cold MAX - phy def buf , snow wall , snow shield and Passive (phy def increase)
Bicheon MAX - All skills except those that take phy def from your shield. You dont need that.
u saing here alot of BS . . . nuker is a must whit lightning .