Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AgBot question

Discussion on AgBot question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question AgBot question

Can AgBot use vigor potions?
I have a x-bow lvl 85 full farmed and my agbot always die to lvl 78-80 mobs(giants,or 2 party mobs).So I`m wondering if agbot have a setting 2 use vigor potions?
What I have to do(excepting to buy a isro ot tbot)?
Old 10/05/2008, 16:50   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
there is an option in the auto-pot settings...well only if u use a newer version
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AgBot Help/Question
09/03/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i tried the injection and command for the walkscript, even tried making it ingame with the F8 thing, but my bot won't follow the movement script, it would just keep walking around the fountain or walk back and forth alleys...in Constantinople.
some question about agbot!
07/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi, i want to know how i prevent the char not to pick the item that i don't want it to pick while using agbot.....it picks up the hp recovery pots that i don't want him to pick,so is ther any way to prevent it? thanx for reply!
Some question about agBot
07/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello, there are few questions: 1. In europa you need to whait wail potions will restor, so you can't use normally agBot. What to do? 2. Why agbot do not picking up weapons, and is it possible to pick up materials? 3. Is loop in a future will be upgraded?
[AGbot] Question..
06/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Q: Is there a way i could get the bot to turn on walkscript once it gets to town.. for when im afk? :):confused::(;):cool::eek::D
Agbot Question???
03/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi, How can i with agBot money and another stuff as Weapons pick up?? :confused::confused::confused: