Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help to install AgBot+loader(Wind. Vista)

Discussion on Need help to install AgBot+loader(Wind. Vista) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need help to install AgBot+loader(Wind. Vista)

I need help 2 install agbot+loader.
I have Windows Vista:| pls give me a guide or help me with some informations.
Thx!
Old 10/01/2008, 15:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,347
Read the official guide in Agbot homepage :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Agbot cast Drug of Wind/Typhoon
05/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey, does anybody knows how i can activatein Agbot menu Drug of Wind/Typoon ? These codes doesnt work : "Cast Item","Drug Speed","EC0E" "Cast Item","Drug of wind","EC0E" "Cast Item","Drug of gales","EC0E" "Cast Item","Drug of typoon","EC0E"
How to install on vista ?
02/26/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
hello guys, i had download the latest kro on my pc but i cant install it... when i click the reg_setup, it appear a box and said 'cant initialize installation' , 'aborting installation'. please help me to fix it, thanks
Windows Vista => XP Install
02/02/2010 - Technical Support - 31 Replies
Hallo, Ich habe windows Vista auf meinem Computer. Mein Problem: Ich habe so ein Programm Das XP so aussehen lassen sollte wie Windows 7 insterliert (Hatte kein XP sondern Vista) dann sah alles wie Windows NT oder 96 aus, also da sah mann schon den Fehler dann habe ich das Prorgamm Deinsterliert, dann habe ich PC neue gestartet nun kam ich nicht bis zum Login Bildschrim nach dem Lade Bildschrim startet er den PC neu.
Refuses to install under Vista 64-bit?
05/15/2009 - Aion - 6 Replies
I did some searching and couldn't locate anyone else having this issue. Trying to run AION_Setup_0.9.5.0.exe in Vista 64-bit, but get the typical 'This program is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running' message. Is there some way to get around this? I've tried putting it in my Program Files and Program Files (x84) folders, running in compatibility mode, and running as Administrator, but none of those helped. Any assistance would be appreciated.
how to cast drug of wind using agbot script
08/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
is it possible to cast drug of wind using agbot scripts and make it buy also?