Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot return scroll problem

Discussion on agbot return scroll problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation agbot return scroll problem

when my acc goes to his hunting area he kills 1 mob and starts return scroll... wtf guys..? can som1 help me?
Old 09/20/2008, 13:01   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
post a screenshot of your return to town settings please
Old 09/20/2008, 13:25   #3

Old 09/20/2008, 13:31   #4

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
on the screen u got no arrows but u set it to returnif its got less than 1...buy arrows or disable it
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2008, 13:33   #5

dude you're awesome! xD u got my thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
plz help i have problem with reverse return scroll
04/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i play with agbot and loader when i want to use one of reverse return scroll say to me "can't find the target" all the time plz help me
problem with reverse return scroll
04/20/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
i play with agbot and loader when i want to use one of reverse return scroll say to me "can't find the target" all the time plz help me
My agbot doesn't use return scroll
09/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Ok hello everyone, When I click on start walkscript everythings is nice, the bot goes to all NPC and goes to hunting spot and hunts mobs, everythings is OK. But when the bot has no pots or arrows, its written in bot console "BOT STOP" and I have some return scrolls in my inventory but the bot doesn't use the return scroll so it doesn't loop another time !! Some1 knows why ??
[Agbot] Crash after return scroll.
07/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Whenever my bot is finished grinding, it uses a return scroll to go back to town. Once I get back to town, my bot. crashes, always. BUT! For some reason if I interrupt the bot during grinding( or whatever you might like), then the bot doesn't crash. Oh btw, to clarify some things: - Just the bot crashes (AGBOT), nuconnector and sro_client stays on. - Only if the bot itself uses a return scroll.
why cant i use return scroll?
09/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hi everyone, i dunno why that i cannot use return scroll anymore. The first time i use the bot and it can use return scroll, but i dunno since when i can't use return scroll it always say: "The requested order cannot be carried out" even if i just right click on the scroll. Please help i am sick of die and back to town for my loop =( thanks guys!