Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Isro Bot not working with multiclient? =(

Discussion on Isro Bot not working with multiclient? =( within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Isro Bot not working with multiclient? =(

Ok so i got the newest Testosterone and i did everything correct.

1.Start a normal SRO with the Loader

2.Minimize that and start another with the loader making sure u tick the IsroBot Compatibility

3.when the screen flashes turn on the bot finger and it should work

well i do that and it does work for about 5 minutes then the Auto Training goes grayish and i end up dieing the bot completly stops working can anyone help me....All im looking to do is to bot on 1 account and pvp on another
Old 09/20/2008, 13:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
1. open the isro bot folder
2. open up the SRO file there with notepad
3. where it show sro_client.exe change to loader.exe
4. close and save it
clients without bot make sure isro compat is untick then load the isrobot double click finger it will launch the loader automatically tick the box and go.

I hope it works for you as it works for Me

edit: make sure the bot is not running at all before making the changes above

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ISRO- HELP WITH MULTICLIENT!!
12/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Okey here is my question. I am using ISRO and i want to know if i can have One clitent botting and other one not botting. If yes please tell me how becouse if i make on loader ISRO COMPATIBILITY and on second client i dont thick that option. If id od that it uses double points for bot. Second question is why my bot do so fucking less dmg that me. For example same Nuke (if i press attack it does for example 38k if bot presses it it do 28k) Why?? Please help! :confused: Thanks:)
iSRO Bot Multiclient
11/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hi, Does anyone know of any problem that has features like /min /max /exit etc... that allows you to multiclient isro bot on the same pc..... Loader doesn't work anymore for the isro compatibility feature so i could bot 2 of my accounts.... So any others i can use?
Any working multiclient for isro bot 1.87?
03/03/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
seems there is none working, sro loader 1.0, testerone v6.3(support oni original client) etc. u can load the 2nd client but ur 1st botting client will be log out of bot server(auto train button grey) and if u load stall client 1st, ur bot client will not train and there aint any working no dc for isro bot since the patch too well have to be patient but multiclient is importatn for stall/plvl for alot of isro bot users i think :)
Any working multiclient for isro bot 1.87?
02/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
seems there is none working, sro loader 1.0, testerone v6.3(support oni original client) etc. u can load the 2nd client but ur 1st botting client will be log out of bot server(auto train button grey) and if u load stall client 1st, ur bot client will not train and there aint any working no dc for isro bot since the patch too well have to be patient but multiclient is importatn for stall/plvl for alot of isro bot users i think :)