Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

edxLoader closes itself... [iBot+edx]

Discussion on edxLoader closes itself... [iBot+edx] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
edxLoader closes itself... [iBot+edx]

Ok, so the problem is: I have everything setup for iBot, but when i come to the edxloader part a problem occures. The loader cloese himself after a few seconds... and I dont know what the problem could be...
I followed the iBot install guide correctly,...
i have all the files, java installed, and those necesarry iBot files, etc, etc...

And ye, i run Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

Help would be appreciated
Old 01/03/2012, 14:14   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Hackshield is closing it.
Old 01/03/2012, 15:20   #3

ok, thanks, but how do i fix it?
Old 01/04/2012, 02:11   #4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Esro closes Ibot
08/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
well i'm, kinda a massive botter and i tried to play on esro .. i ran all my ibot (from isro) and then i opened the holy bot and i launched my char .. eveyrthing works gr8.. then i logoff from esro and BAM! some kind of error appeared in all my ibot windows then i clicked accept to all and then they get closed. is there a way to stop that happen? coz i really want to play on esro but if to do that i have to stop botting on isro i surelly wont. or maybe another one have the same problem? ...
How-to: iBot + edxLoader [ bot + stall / plvl ]
04/06/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 42 Replies
Many people ask how to use ibot and open another client As most of you know HardMod is OUTDATED and don't work with the new silkroad update. 'Serversignature Error 01' this error is getting from using outdated Hardmod not from ibot. Now you need iBot last version ! ibot v1.0.88 - Update with sro v1.276 - Fix clientless login - Fix new devil's spirit avatars
Silkroad iBot edxLoader fehler PLS HELP!!!
12/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Halle erstmal ich wollte euch was fragen. Ich starte den iBot und dann den edxloader genau so wie ich es überall gelesen habe oder gesehen habe aber er startet den client einfach nicht :mad: bitte könnt ihr mir helfen? Hier das video YouTube - Silkroad iBot edxLoader Fehler Danke im vorraus
[Question] How can i fix the pick up bug with ibot + edxloader?
11/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
when i am botting with ibot i want to pick up all the gold but the bot doesn't. has anyone got a solution to this?