Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot picking up quest items?

Discussion on agbot picking up quest items? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
agbot picking up quest items?

how come my agbot wont pick up any of my purple bags?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Agbot problem picking up items
03/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I have a little problem with my bot, every time that i get a weapon or armor drop it takes ages before he picks it up. Sometimes when he picks it up after a while, he doesn't do anything even when a mob attacks me. I use Agbot. I hope somebody can help me with this problem.
tbot not picking up quest drops
12/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
tbot not picking up quest drops, does anyone know a solution to this? thanks
PICKING UP ITEMS
11/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
can some1 tell me how to pick up an items when there a pile of ppl looting my item. i see sometimes i'm on the item(Metor) a noob comes walking in the pile and picks it up. can some1 tell me how to do that plz so if i day i found a db i won't get robbed of it.
SV Picking up ITEMS
02/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hi i was just wondering does any1 know how i can change it so that sv only picks up uni, eli or sup items? thnx
Picking upitems in 2nd rb quest
11/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ive hunted about a bit to find out how to NOT pick up whitestalk and such with cotobot but nothing seems to work.i have renaed them WhiteStalk. and WhiteStalk.1 and left it blank.nothing seems to work.that fix for the itemdat file dont work either it just crashes...any ideas?