Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wizard question and debate

Discussion on Wizard question and debate within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/26/2008, 11:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
1.7.3 is not the latest

u say that with 1.7.3 it dc at npc?

uhmmm
Old 08/26/2008, 12:55   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazoku View Post
1.7.3 is not the latest

u say that with 1.7.3 it dc at npc?

uhmmm
1.7.3/2.3.14 is latest version or not ?
Old 08/26/2008, 13:54   #18

im not sure but i think 2.3.14 is latest version

u have to check rev6

...but now we are waiting for loader :|

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KBot 4.03 GG debate
11/21/2010 - Browsergames - 5 Replies
Hi everyone. Do you know someone or are using KBot 4.03 GG? It is only suitable for GG or collection boxes. This shoe has a protection against an invisible box? Thanks for the reply.
Wizard Question
08/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
I was wondering were i could lvl the best with my pure int lvl 36 mage because i cant find a good spot and caus she has a gap of 6 so my damage with my skills are lower anyway + i am still wearing D4
The Debate on ScriptVessel
01/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 112 Replies
Guys, I understand why some feel the script shouldn't be released, but there needs to be more detail to it, in my opinion I feel that copartner/scriptvessel should be released to the public because this is what some people would call a community, and I do see why some people say it should only be used by the people who put the work into cracking it, and I don't disagree with that either. I'm not a programmer or cracker myself, and no I'm not a new member of this forum either - I just never feel...
Script Vessel Debate
01/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I r a nub as u can see from karma and posts and junk...but when i saw wat mr rattlze and others were doing i was like "wow...finally somone who is thinking for the better of co and not just being a karma whore:P" however all there hard work got effed in the ass when curcho or w/e his name is posted how to crack urself....truthfully i used that and also got bot working. What my thoughts on all of this are pro's of curcho's post is well everyone is equal and gets same things. Cons of it is...