Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]Sro hosts examples!

Discussion on [REQUEST]Sro hosts examples! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [REQUEST]Sro hosts examples!

Hi everybody!
I have a simple question if someone can answer it: Can someone give me some sites example where i can host a VSRO files based silkroad server? I searched for it for about 1 month or so and i could find nothing with a resonable price xD!

Thank you in advance, best wishes!
Old 12/20/2011, 18:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreimusc View Post
Hi everybody!
I have a simple question if someone can answer it: Can someone give me some sites example where i can host a VSRO files based silkroad server? I searched for it for about 1 month or so and i could find nothing with a resonable price xD!

Thank you in advance, best wishes!
If you want it just for you and your friends, a decent pc with 6GB ram + would suffice. Otherwise it's not going to be cheap to get a decent server running.

germany and france would be the cheapest, but it's not exactly 'safe'

(ovh and hetzner)

or if you want it a bit safer, try some locations like ukraine or even russia (that may change soon/has changed though

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tutorials, examples
01/03/2010 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Hi, I've been on this forum for quiet a while now, and I'm thinking of giving something back to the community. :) I'm looking for nice tuts/code examples about conquer programming in Autoit or any other high level languages. I have a previous experience in some programming/scripting languages such as C/Python/Perl and a very limited experience in GUI/Game development. ;) Thanks, Have a nice one!
[REQUEST]step by step with examples on how to edit .kom files
12/24/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies
..I read threads here but it is only a tutorial on how to extract.. ..can you post step by step video or visual with examples in editing .kom files..
[Examples] For noobs (Searching and Editing)
06/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
ok i made this thread for 1 reason : Saw people can't change the Welcome Message .. and can't search ... How to search if you can't find ? open CoEmu.sln Press Ctrl+F This window will show http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/43/hmmmh.th.pn g If you click on so you will search for the phrase in the Project (All source Files) ... You won't need to know which file you must search .. it will automa do that ..
CO2 Memory Addresses and Examples
12/14/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 49 Replies
Not long ago there was a topic, that died, containing multiple static memory addresses. Some of these addresses were changed or offset by a bit. Some of the ones I found weren't even listed. I have begun to compile a massive list of static and dynamic memory addresses for different variables/properties. This is really meant for programmers, macro/bot makers, and maybe even the guys at TQ, since these would probably have little to no use or meaning for you otherwise. Below I will list the...
Need sorce code examples
12/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I need some VB 2005 source code examples. I learn best by example and would like to look at some code to see how the code accesses files and communicates with the CO client. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx.