Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wizard Question

Discussion on Wizard Question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/25/2008, 00:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
for wizzards find mag based mobs. mobs that have magical attacks will hit u less than physical attacks. you will be able to handle most mobs 2 lvls below you if they are magical. best bot spots will be at sonars once you get higher lvl. then lvl 70mobs in cave. remember try to bot at magical attacking mobs and your wizzard should be fine. higher lvls are harder to bot especially in rok where 90% of mobs have phy attacks.
Old 08/25/2008, 09:58   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by soltek View Post
for wizzards find mag based mobs. mobs that have magical attacks will hit u less than physical attacks. you will be able to handle most mobs 2 lvls below you if they are magical. best bot spots will be at sonars once you get higher lvl. then lvl 70mobs in cave. remember try to bot at magical attacking mobs and your wizzard should be fine. higher lvls are harder to bot especially in rok where 90% of mobs have phy attacks.
95% of rock monsters are effect
Old 08/25/2008, 20:26   #18

be sure that when u reach rock mountain with a wizard u will have enough HP and very nice clothes and u wont die ^^

u can even bot easily without life control :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
question on wizard/cleric for ongs
09/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
okay now that i got ibot working lol my main purpose on using it is to make a wizard/cleric to plvl my own characters at ongs because i've seen wizards kill like 5 ongs at one time lol. i know i can just pay but reason number 1 is because i just started sro and have no cash, someone gave me 1m but it went out quick because im trying to plvl/get sp for my blader. so for wizard/cleric i think someone said i only need it to be like level 60 wizard to be able to sp farm for other people well. ...
Wizard/Cleric Build Question
04/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
So i want to make a wizard/cleric my first euro :D and i wanted to know what skills i should skill wizard/cleric pls help !
[Question] (Sbot) Wizard
03/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi guys, i m playing isro and using sbot. i have just started a wizard, but its annoying that i cant use any speedskill with 2hand staff. i skilled the bard speed skill, but i have to switch the weapon always. is it possible that the bot does that automatically? THX
Wizard question and debate
08/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
i would like to ask you guys how much damage would lvl 70 nachal in cave give to a lvl 69-70 wizard with gap 9 that means u have to consider that clothes can be worn olnly untill lvl 61 can u farm there ? or would nachals mask give too high damage and u will die nachals are magical attack mobs and wizards are pure int and wearing robe...the damage doesnt have to be high or???