Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Library Files ?

Discussion on Library Files ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Library Files ?

Hi,

I bought me a new pc and I want to install agbot but the link to the library files on rev6 is dead ?
Does anybody have a other link ? I couldn't find it

thx
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2008, 12:36   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Here you go:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/06/2008, 13:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Dread View Post
Here you go:
It works !
Thanks very much !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[C#] Socket Library
03/28/2010 - Coding Releases - 2 Replies
Release Notes: This SocketLibrary (.dll) can be used for any purposes. From something big like a complete MMORPG, to something as small as a chat. I do not really care a bout you giving me credits for this release, but it would be nice if you did. You do not have to believe I made this, if you can prove I didn't create this, please show me. As far as I know, I did create this, didn't take me more than 10 minutes. Version(s): 0.1 - The first release, not many extras yet, just a basic,...
Phyton Library fehlt
11/17/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hm habe eine frage beim starten vom hamachi Server sagt er mit eine Fehlermeldung " Phyton Library fehlt " ? Was hat das zu bedeuten und wo bekomm ich das her?
uninstall agbpt and library
10/16/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
sorry...i have very bad english... i wold like to uninstall agbot and library.exe and dot_ocx_files is possible ?? and how i can do it ? thk
Break Sheep in SM library
08/17/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
When you're fighting Arcanist Doan; the final boss in the Scarlet Monastery Library wing, he will often sheep you. This particular sheep lasts about 20 secs and can be very annoying if he sheeps the tank or healer. However, if you simply jump while sheeped it breaks immediately. I've done this twice and a group member did it too, so i'm pretty sure it works. It might also work for player sheeping, but i don't think it will. Tested on 1.11.2
.NET 2.0/c# - CO2 Proxy Library
08/12/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 29 Replies
Hi, As I spent a good days work writing this, and I got a lot of help from reading through posts from this forum to get it going I feel I should contribute something back! Maybe some of you could help me expand this code by sharing some your knowledge of the structure of the packets. I will cover the following in this post: 1) What this code does, and how to use it 2) What I know about different packets types (and what I'm assuming, I may be wrong!) 3) What I want to know! If anyone...