Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AgBot] Duel Botting

Discussion on [AgBot] Duel Botting within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AgBot] Duel Botting

Hello,

One more question regarding AgBot. Is it at all possible to run multiple instances of the bot each connected to its own seperate instance of SRO? So I can bot 2 Characters at the same time. I have tried many things in the past few hours to try to get it working, basically trying to get them to connect on seperate ports(I think that is all that is needed). Does anybody know if there is a source code for this bot or just for NUConnector? or a way to connect the newest version of AGBot to the SRO Client with something besides NUConnector, Something I can setup customized so it can connect 2 seperate bots onto 2 seperate instances of SRO. Ive tried SRProxy but couldn't get it to work.

thanks in advance.
Old 07/18/2008, 03:54   #2

dont think so. sorry if im wrong please i would love this as well!!
Old 07/18/2008, 18:33   #3

There is a way because I have seen people in game running around in "packs" and stopping together and npc in same spot right on top of each other, with names like gfhddsd, hrerrh, hhddhsj, stupid names that make no sense. which I am sure everyone else has seen also. How are they doing it? I wish I knew. And I am sure its not 10 seperate computers since there are packs of people like every spot I go to, that would just be asinine to bot on 10 computers, especially when you can run multiclient on one (one bot) (one non bot).
Old 07/18/2008, 20:01   #4

true, you see ppl like that every day, they ****** annoy me
Old 07/18/2008, 21:52   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post
There is a way because I have seen people in game running around in "packs" and stopping together and npc in same spot right on top of each other, with names like gfhddsd, hrerrh, hhddhsj, stupid names that make no sense. which I am sure everyone else has seen also. How are they doing it? I wish I knew. And I am sure its not 10 seperate computers since there are packs of people like every spot I go to, that would just be asinine to bot on 10 computers, especially when you can run multiclient on one (one bot) (one non bot).
Not with agBot..

Its called clientless bots.
Old 07/18/2008, 22:04   #6

ye but they all fight the same monster, i presume they are in the same pt, they ks, may be clientless but we need to be sure. some1 xperienced help
Old 07/18/2008, 23:38   #7

These people are goldbots and they use clientless bots.
Old 07/19/2008, 00:50   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolol13371 View Post
ye but they all fight the same monster, i presume they are in the same pt, they ks, may be clientless but we need to be sure. some1 xperienced help
That are clientless bots aka Gold Bots.. and they really suck.. the ruin the ingame economy

As far as my experience I never managed to get dual agbot. Coz If you connect a second one the first one disconnects... whatever I tried.. In my opinion its not possible
Old 07/19/2008, 03:11   #9

you can have multiple bots running with softmod i believe.
Old 07/19/2008, 03:37   #10

My purpose for wanting to do this is simply this: In the past I have always had bad experiences with botting health wise. Every time I've ever tried botting this game in the past with any bot that was available at the time(iSRObot, TBot, AgBot) whenever I try to leave the bot going 100% afk, I come back a few hours later to notice that My character has died so many times that I havn't gained anything for XP and more than half the time it was botting it spent that time re-looping back to the bot site. This has always happened to me even with hours of configuring settings and the like. And in areas where mobs are either equal level or lower than me. This has always left me wanting the ability to run a Second Character with a bot that would "Shadow" the first character and sort of "Back him up". 2 Characters leveling in a group always attacking the same mobs. It just seems that it would work more efficiently than anything else I have tried, to ensure my character dosen't constantly keep getting surrounded by multiple party mobs with a giant in the mix and about 3-5 general mobs at the same time.
Old 07/19/2008, 04:01   #11

As I have said b4.....

AgBot uses port 22580 by default. The only way u can multibot with AgBot is if u can change this port on mutiple agbot clients. From what I hear...the file within agbot is encrypted and no one has been able to decrypt it....atleast no one that has made it available to the public.

I've come close by using Virtual PC but it uses a set of generic video drivers that sro doesnt like. I have gotten 2 instances of AgBot running.....but Virtual PC wont run sro. Hopefully with a little more research I can solve that problem.

Oh and as for the gold bots...they use a clientless bot. On one good computer u can run atleast 40+ clients at the same time on one machine.
Old 07/19/2008, 15:04   #12

well im not sure if this works but what if u run the second agbot with another user..... it should work i think ( i dont like agbot thats why im not experienced with it) because in the past u could have 2 sro clients open, one in ur pc acocunt and one in another account.

so this might be possible, just ryi it out
Old 07/20/2008, 14:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by theworm View Post
As I have said b4.....

AgBot uses port 22580 by default. The only way u can multibot with AgBot is if u can change this port on mutiple agbot clients. From what I hear...the file within agbot is encrypted and no one has been able to decrypt it....atleast no one that has made it available to the public.

I've come close by using Virtual PC but it uses a set of generic video drivers that sro doesnt like. I have gotten 2 instances of AgBot running.....but Virtual PC wont run sro. Hopefully with a little more research I can solve that problem.

Oh and as for the gold bots...they use a clientless bot. On one good computer u can run atleast 40+ clients at the same time on one machine.
"]How much can i run with 1GB RAM 128 graphic card and *** 2.4GHz prosessor .... bla bla bla?
Old 07/20/2008, 16:54   #14

Here's a question that I think some people may be wondering, where can we find a clientless bot that works the same way as the bots we see everyday running in packs?

Also, why didn't the makers of AgBot make it possible, are they afraid we will bot the servers to death?
Old 07/20/2008, 17:00   #15

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
well AgBot programmers are working for free. that doesnt mean that they work less hard than others but the goldbot companies work for money and they earn it plenty.so they have better purses...i guess thats it