Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ok given up , how to use a multi client with isro

Discussion on ok given up , how to use a multi client with isro within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok given up , how to use a multi client with isro

hey all
i'm having a problem here
every time i use any loader to open another client my isro bot stops working and the autotraining goes gray :s
i have to use to windows user if i want to open another clinet beside isro bot client
and its really annoying
so pls if u do use loader with isro pls tell me what exactely u use and how u use it .
BTW i'm using Testosterone loader
thx
Old 07/18/2008, 01:39   #2

im not sure but i think you would have to start like you normaly do then when you get to the loader just hit start and a new sro will come out. Just make sure your computer can handel 2 sro cause I load up 2 sro without bot and it just works and i can't get a 3rd to work let me know if this works cause i haven't try it cause the computer running the bot suks and i don't want to load any outside programs on the other computer wich rocks =) any how good luck I'm on babel sever
Old 07/18/2008, 04:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaol View Post
im not sure but i think you would have to start like you normaly do then when you get to the loader just hit start and a new sro will come out. Just make sure your computer can handel 2 sro cause I load up 2 sro without bot and it just works and i can't get a 3rd to work let me know if this works cause i haven't try it cause the computer running the bot suks and i don't want to load any outside programs on the other computer wich rocks =) any how good luck I'm on babel sever
my pc can run about 5 clients no problem (didnt try more clients)
but still my isro stops when i run another client next to it
thx for ur help
but
still waiting for another one to help me run another client without having to open another windows user
Old 07/18/2008, 05:35   #4

Make sure you log on all the other clients before you log on the MC that you'll be botting on.
Old 07/18/2008, 05:46   #5

for botting client you have to check the "Redirect IP" in the loader
and for normal or stalling/noob client uncheck the "Redirect IP"
if you want more client just always leave "Redirect IP" unchecked.