Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Uranus IP *Quick*

Discussion on Help Uranus IP *Quick* within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Uranus IP *Quick*

Need Uranus server ip please fast

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[130+9 Xbow] QUICK QUICK Hellion!
08/21/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys! Im selling my friends xbow 130+9 with 6% poison . Best Offer is 1100M! The Xbow is also Divine Noble! OFFERS ONLY IN DILS!
Quick Starter/Quick Launcher
07/23/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
Hiii Com, hier is mein 2. QuickLauncher....:) Screen: http://i25.tinypic.com/2cy1rpi.jpg VirusScan: VIRUSCHIEF VIRUSTOTAL Kaspersky: Statistiken:
WTB lvl 90+ on uranus
05/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Build doesnt matter very much but i would really like if some of you had a pure str 90+ blader. i also have a lvl 94 65% pure str warrior(not very good farmed) that i can trade or put in with the offer. i can pay with ingame gold on uranus or paypal. write the price for your character. ONLY URANUS! thx - Veto
Very quick question need quick answer!
10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change?? I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!