Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i am a wizard lvl 41 wont a 9 gap where i go to lvl up

Discussion on i am a wizard lvl 41 wont a 9 gap where i go to lvl up within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation i am a wizard lvl 41 wont a 9 gap where i go to lvl up

ok i am a wizard /clerk lvl 41 wont to make a gap 9 that mean io will stop my my mestry lvl of wizard and clerk at lvl 41 and lvl up to lvl 50 where i go to lvl up and have a good sp exp and good drop and not die fast oh ! and i use light armor and i do not use bot so i am not that fast and maybe my friend will help me he is at my lvl he is a wizard / bard so we have speed buff and recovery division
Old 09/30/2011, 18:54   #2

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Sungsungs or huns.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2011, 19:02   #3

elite*gold: 0
i will go Sungsungs ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Babel char 90+ wizard/bard | wizard/cleric
01/14/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
hey everyone ^^ i want to buy a character 90+ at server buy it must be full int wizard/bard or wizard/cleric or cleric/bard nevermind about items and itemsilk too and if you got a good char 90+ full farm with left sp and good items i offer you for it char lvl98 at gaia hyb spear with 1.5m sp left or $ just tell me here ur offers please thanks .. cheers :)
WTB 80+ Wizard/Cleric or Wizard/Bard - Please sell, I am tired of waiting
12/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 17 Replies
I am tired of waiting, I want a good account. Requirements: Price range: $1-65 USD Please sell, we will definitely use MM - Roby or Krisssss if he still does it and if not YOU GO FIRST! Unverified account only! Must have Itrader 5+ or else I will not trade, sorry but I am tired of being scammed. Thanks, Justin
WTT Lv96 Wizard-Bard in Ser(EOS) for lv94+ wizard in greece
12/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys Character info Set : full +5 FB set and accessories ( 94 ~ 96 ) silk item : 3 avatars , 2 ability pets , 1 devil spirit A grade email verify : yahoo